Phone charger started fire that killed five members of family

June 10, 2015 admin No comments

dyan Parwaiz Kayani, nine (left) Amaan Parwaiz Kayani, seven (centre) and nine-week-old sister Minahil (Picture: Ross Parry)

Adyan Parwaiz Kayani, nine (left) Amaan Parwaiz Kayani, seven (centre) and nine-week-old sister Minahil (Picture: Ross Parry)

Five people from the same family died in a horrific house fire started by a faulty phone charger, an inquest has heard.

Three children died along with their grandmother and aunt at the house in Sheffield, South Yorkshire.

The body of seven-year-old Amaan Parwaiz Kayani found under his bunkbed where he is believed to have tried to hide from the ‘ferocious’ flames.

The fire also killed his nine-week-old sister Minahil, nine-year-old brother Adyan, grandmother Shabina Begum, 53, and 20-year-old aunt Anum Parwaiz.

It is believed that the fire started shortly after the family went to bed in April last… Read the full story

Related Posts

No Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

Social Networks

Youtube Vimeo Flickr Picasa Reddit Subscribe via RSS

Facebook Google+ Delicious Twitter Pinterest Linkedin

Subscribe Letters

Scroll to Top
image