Copyright © 2014. Designed by Bangkok apartments.
Warning: graphic images below A schoolboy who lit an illegal firework in his bedroom ‘for a laugh’ was shocked when it unexpectedly went off – blowing off his finger tips and breaking seven bones in his hand. Dylan Cosgrove, 15, was showing his girlfriend the fireworks in Washington, Tyne and Wear, when he decided to light one and put it out as a joke. But when the fuse wouldn’t go out, he ran to the corner of the room and put his hand over it to try and contain the explosion as it went off – burning the tops of his fingers and smashed bones in his […] Read more →